In the U.S over 90% of the US population is within range to stream free over-the-air HD television. The average US household’s cable bill is 80-200 dollars every month. This means you can save over 960-2400 dollars a year by simply dropping Cable TV.
Cable companies are allowed to downgrade their service by 30%to save on transmission costs. OTA doesn’t have this problem.
Our outdoor HDTV antenna is designed to receive digital TV FM/UHF/VHF signals while providing high-quality HDTV pictures. You can enjoy high-definition television without the high cost of cable or satellite.
Free Channels for Life!
Get free access to all the content available in your area, including the most popular over-the-air TV shows, news, sitcoms, kid’s programs, sports, and much more, all in breathtaking 4K Ultra HD for the best picture quality, most vivid colors, and stunning sound.
- 250 MILES REMOTELY RECEPTION: Can receive signals coverage range as far as 250 miles; You should be picking up all local broadcasts from networks such as ABC, CBS, FOX, and more. Digital antenna constantly scans for new channels as they’re made available for broadcast.
- DUAL TV OUTPUTS: This outdoor TV antenna supports 2 televisions at the same time. NO NEED FOR A SPLITTER, SPECIAL ADAPTER, OR ANOTHER HDTV ANTENNA!
- WEATHER RESISTANT: Our 150 mile TV Antenna is for use outdoors. The antenna is lightning protected, durable design with grounding done -don’t get struck out by bad weather. Mounting pole not included.
- FULL HDTV SUPPORT: Enjoy unlimited access to a 4K 1080P HDTV for high-quality pictures and sound. Provides you with the experience to watch live TV! No need to pay additional cable or satellite fees!
- EASY TO INSTALL: Equipped with an easy-to-use user manual that allows you to easily install the antenna. Simply use a coaxial cable to connect the antenna to a TV, perform a channel scan, and enjoy a local HD program in minutes.
- ALL-IN-ONE: It comes with a built-in 360-degree motor, built-in super low noise amplifier, includes a 33ft HD tv antenna coax cable. The Mounting pole is also included.
- Working Frequency: VHF 40~300MHz/UHF 470~860MHz
- Noise Figure: ≤2.5dB
- Typical Antenna Gain: VHF 28~32dB/UHF 32~36dB
- Reception Range: 250 Miles
- Channels: 1~69
- Main Voltage: AC-110V/60Hz
- Power: AC15V 300mA/3W
- Operation Temperature: -10℃~50℃
- Weight: 70.55oz / 2000g
Check the distance to the nearest broadcast towers to choose the right antenna The amount and quality of the channels you receive will depend on the following:
1) Channels being broadcast in your area
2) Broadcast tower locations
3) Strength of the broadcast signals
4) Line of sight and environmental terrain
Please visit the antenna web or antenna point to check how many broadcast towers surround you within 250 miles. Try toward antenna to the best directions for receiving more channels with HD clear image.
Suggested placement: attic, roof, side of the house.
Keep the HD antenna away from those high-power devices when using it. For example, Some sources of interference, such as air conditioners, refrigerators, hairdryers, and microwave ovens have a certain effect on the effect of the TV Aerial receiving signals.