Listen to your baby’s heartbeat right at the comfort of your home.
The process of pregnancy is a time to bring happy emotions along with anxiety and expectation. Imagine the first time you hear your baby’s heartbeat. You know at that very moment, your life has changed forever!
And you want to hear that wonderful thing every day without having to wait for an hour in the hospital. With this fetal baby heartbeat monitor, we can help you to hear your baby anytime that you want…from anywhere.
Your baby’s heart rate index is recorded on the LED screen, while you can hear your little angel’s heart thumping nice & clear when using headphones! This is an amazing device to let you connect and share your baby’s heartbeat with your friends and family! Join the thousands of proud parents that pick up a baby doppler to see how their baby is doing!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- LISTEN WITH EARPHONES / HEADPHONES – With the Baby Doppler Monitor, besides monitoring your baby’s heart rate, you can hear your little angel’s heart thumping nice & clear!
- MONITOR YOUR BABY’S HEARTBEAT – With this high-quality Fetal Doppler Monitor, you can monitor your baby’s heartbeat after 12 weeks of pregnancy.
- HIGH-QUALITY LCD – its LCD screen displays your baby’s heart rate. You can use ultrasound gel or baby oil with it to find your baby’s heartbeat!
- GREAT BATTERY LIFE – Our battery-operated Baby Doppler has a modern design using very little power. This allows you to take it wherever you go without worrying about running out of battery!
- LOW ULTRASOUND FREQUENCY – Only uses 2 MHz
Attention: Please evenly coat the probe with gel before using it. You can use aloe vera gel or quality essential oil that can be pick up at your local store.
1. To use the baby monitor, you need a couple of batteries. Before using it for the first time, make sure you have placed two batteries in the baby’s heart monitor.
2. Plug in your earphones or headset into the heart monitor.
3. Once the batteries are in place, turn on the power switch.
4. On the LCD display, there is an indicator of the volume which can be adjusted by the scale on the top right of the device.
5. Lie down flat with a cushion pillow. Keep your legs straight and relax.
6. Place the fetal probe next to the abdomen and try to move it slightly while listening and locate the place where the heartbeat is the loudest.
7. After hearing regular fetal heart sound, the FHR value will display on the screen in real-time.