Carlinkit 4.0/ 3.0 (U2W Plus) Wireless Apple CarPlay/ Android Auto Adapter Dongle for Wired
The U2W Plus dongle is a wireless car play adapter that allows you to use CarPlay or Android Auto in your car without any cords or cables. It’s perfect for almost all wired CarPlay-enabled vehicles and receivers, which covers around 98% of all current models. If you have an iPhone and your car has a wired CarPlay system or an Aftermarket Head-Unit (such as Alpine, Pioneer, Kenwood, etc.), then the Carlinkit 3.0 is the right choice for you. For those who use both an iPhone and Android Auto, the Carlinkit 4.0 is the best option. It’s the first wireless dongle of its kind, using both Bluetooth and WiFi to connect your device to your car. And with the latest 4.0 update, the Carlinkit has set the market standard for stability, compatibility, and performance, making it the most reliable choice on the market.
If you enjoy using apps like Netflix or YouTube in your car, you deserved Tbox Plus( Full Android 12.0 System and 8+128G memory) or Tbox Mini(Full Android 11.0 System). Covering a wider range of functions, compatible with iPhone and Android smartphones.
If you use Carplay and Android Auto in Aftermarket Android Head Unit, You can choose Carlinkit Autokit(CCPA). It’s specially made for Android head units, which is suitable for model system versions above Android 4.4+.
- Convert Your Wired Carplay/ Android Auto to Wireless: For your daily commutes, which usually last about ten minutes, it’s unnecessary to constantly deal with the hassle of plugging in your device. With our top-of-the-line Carlinkit 3.0/4.0 U2W dongle, you can easily transform your wired CarPlay/Android Auto into a wireless system that operates via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. This means you can enjoy a completely wireless driving experience without the need to plug in your device each time. Simply keep it in your pocket and go, or leave it in your bag without having to fish it out each time you need to use it.
- Connect Automatically and Flawlessly: All you need to do to get started with the Carlinkit 3.0/4.0 wireless car play adapter is to turn on your vehicle, and it will automatically connect. The initial setup is a breeze – simply plug in the adapter and select it from your iPhone’s Bluetooth settings. Once you’ve made this connection, the adapter will automatically and seamlessly connect to your phone every time you start your car, as long as your iPhone is in the vehicle. No more fussing with cords or manually connecting your device – just effortless wireless connectivity every time you hit the road.
- Plug and Play: In most CarPlay-enabled vehicles and aftermarket installations, you’ll find a USB-A port available, which is where you can connect the Carlinkit Dongle using the USB-A end of the cable. This allows the Dongle to connect to your car’s “Apple CarPlay” USB socket and enable CarPlay functionality. Although the Carlinkit Dongle comes with a USB-C female port, it is not typically used in this context.
- Wireless Capability: Previously, you had to keep your phone wired to use CarPlay all the time, Carlinkit 3.0/ 4.0 wireless carplay adapter now solves this problem.
- Brand new Carbon fiber shell: The Carlinkit 3.0/4.0 wireless adapter now comes with a new carbon fiber material that is scratch-resistant and anti-fingerprint. With this upgrade, you won’t have to worry about your dongle falling off and getting scratched if you hit a bump while driving. This feature makes the device more durable and reliable, giving you a long-lasting driving companion at an affordable price.
- Small, Compact, and Unobtrusive: Just fit inside the center console vertically or fix it with velcro in the glove box, then forget about it, it takes almost no space at all.
- Your Plan B: If your lightning cable goes bad, that means no CarPlay. Consider the Carlinkit wireless adapter as your plan A, and wired CarPlay as plan B, allowing you convenience in any situation.
- Support connecting Multiple Phones to the Carlinkit 4.0 Adapter: The Carlinkit 4.0 adapter is designed to connect to only one phone at a time. But you can pair multiple phones with the wireless adapter, and switch between them as needed. When you want to switch to a different phone, you can disconnect the currently connected phone from the adapter, and then connect the new phone to the wireless carplay adapter.
- Before purchasing this car linkit 3.0/ 4.0 dongle, please ensure that your vehicle is compatible with it. Your car must have a female USB-A port (not a USB port converted from a cigarette lighter) and support wired CarPlay. This dongle is not suitable for aftermarket Android car stereos.
- Only vehicles that come with wired CarPlay can use this dongle to upgrade to wireless CarPlay. Carlinkit 3.0 is compatible with all iPhone models from the iPhone 6 and above running iOS 10 or above. Carlinkit 4.0 works with both iPhones (iPhone 6 and above, iOS 10 or above) and Android smartphones (Android 9.0 or above, some require Android 11.0 or above, such as Huawei).
- Please refer to the list of supported models provided at the end of this paragraph before purchasing. If you have any questions about compatibility, please refer to the FAQ list first. For firmware upgrades, please follow the instructions carefully. The Carlinkit 3.0/4.0 has a user-friendly interface available in 13 languages, including Portuguese, French, German, Hebrew, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and English.
If your car model is listed below, the unit is compatible with your vehicle. However, if your model is not listed, please ensure that your vehicle meets the following requirements to use the unit:
- Your car already has wired Apple CarPlay installed either from the factory or upgraded through your dealer, and you are using its functions.
- Your car model has a USB port, and the cable that comes with the dongle is equipped with a default USB-C to USB-A port.
If your vehicle only has a USB-C port, you can purchase an additional USB-C to USB-C cable from the factory to support the connection with your car.
If you are unsure about the compatibility of your vehicle, please contact us to avoid any issues.
Please note that the product supports 98% of models with wired Apple CarPlay and USB ports, but not all models. We are constantly testing more models and collecting customer feedback to improve the list of supported models. We appreciate your feedback about your model, thank you!